Saturday, May 28, 2011

Speed Bump #17

What a beautiful morning!  I took the power chair around the block (1+ miles).  More than half way through and Dennis showed up in the car to check on me.  I asked him if he thought I was tipped over, wheels spinning and neighbors ignoring me.  He said he was just being a good husband.  I say Amen to that!!  No one could have a better husband than me.  Last Sunday was our 29th Anniversary.

Hard to believe it is Memorial Day Weekend and there are 13 school days left.  I had so wanted to get back before the year was over.  Not sure this is going to happen. I could go to help pack up but not sure how much "help" I would be.  Still waiting for Disability to kick in and have some income.  It has certainly put a strain on the bill paying!!  Many people are worse off so I will count my blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment